Friday 8 February 2013

A new year a new Chairman

Last night members of Malden Camera Club voted Fred Dawson LRPS  in as Chairman.  As Chairman I have now resumed this blog to keep members up to date with with news and developments which I hope will be of interest.  

The AGM was well attended and the raffle raised in the region of £100. It was agreed to replace references to slides within the club competition rules with Projected Digital Image / PDI. During the informal discussions it was agreed that club members would be provided with a list of members details including name, phone numbers, and email address. Minutes of the AGM will be made available shortly

I would also like to remind members that there is a Malden Camera Club group on Flickr 

I am looking forward to year ahead and I believe we have an interesting programme with something for everyone.  I encourage everyone to actively participate in Club activities and we all need to do all we can to increase membership.  

If any member  has any questions about the Club or needs help please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Full detials of Club programme, rules, competitions etc are available on the Club website

No comments:

Post a Comment